Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Citroën BX 16s - Otto 1/18

I just received the new Otto model, the Citroën BX 16s. 
It's different from the previous model in some manners.
first of all, the mirrors on the side of the car are different, the bumper/fog lights are different and it has another spoiler.
Apart from that the model is detailed just that little bit better as the previous models (which were great allready!).

It's a very nice model. I think the pictures will speak for themselves.

The first thing you will notice is the car is green. I though it was dark grey or black when I bought it. This color looks 10x better though! 
         

Comparison with the BX sport, one of the previous BX's from Otto

     

1 comment:

  1. Otto make extremely detailed models . Norev good too , but not same level, and some with adjustable height . This works not good sometimes . I fixed some. Can send pictures.

    ReplyDelete