Saturday, March 17, 2012

Citroën Mehari 4x4: Norev 1/18

I saw this car for sale a long time ago, but I thought it was to0 expensive. In the box it doesn't look like an impressive model, but once I saw pictures of it on a forum I decided it had to be in my collection. I have been looking for it since but never found it for a price below the one from the store. Nowadays, Norev has changed the color of this vehicle to white or orange, but I really wanted the green one so of to the store I went to make sure I had it in the right color.
Just like the pluriël from norev the roof can be taken of, furthermore you can chose to have a backseat or a big trunk. The front window folds down and the wheels turn and are suspended. Last but not least once you open the bonnet there are 2 compartments, one with the spare tire and once you raise that one the engine appears!

 Citroën Mehari 4x4: Norev 1/18

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for great posting Citroën Mehari 4x4: Norev 1/18 its super car Citroen

    ReplyDelete